Customer Assistant (Delivery &Customer Support Team)
Wizart has brought our revolutionary interior design visualizer to a score of clients from around the globe and we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Customer Assistant Manager with excellent communication skills. In this role you will be serving on the front lines of communication with our clients by answering questions and helping them get up and running with ease through emails, chats, calls.
- Together with the Sales team, introduce the Wizart solutions to the leads/clients, demonstrate their features, and answer the leads’/clients’ questions on the products.
- Handle the leads’/clients’ requests through emails, calls, or chats.
- Help the leads/clients with setting up their accounts and the integration of the tool.
- Create and assign tickets in Jira to the team.
- Review and update the public documentation.
- Strong command of written & spoken English (B2+).
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Customer service skills (‘Customer first’ approach).
- Ability to establish good relationships and build a strong rapport with potential clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- You are able to prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- You can provide step-by-step instructions, both written and verbal.
- You know how to create clear manuals to guide the clients.
- You have some basic tech knowledge and experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair remuneration commensurate with skills and experience;
- Opportunity to engage with cutting edge technology and network with some of the biggest DIY brands globally;
- Friendly team and positive working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- External and internal professional and soft-skills trainings;
- Career growth;
- Hugs ;)